OPEN – U
Job Title: CDP (Chemical Dependency Professional)
Department: Recovery Support Program
Reports To: Director of Client Services
POCAAN is looking for a Chemical Dependency Professional (CDP) looking to be part of a dynamic team?
POCAAN is looking for experienced Chemical Dependency Professionals to support our +Changes (PC) pre-recovery Program in Seattle.
Changes is a pre-treatment outreach program that assists HIV+ person struggling with substance use disorders to prepare for treatment and linkage to other services. If you have a desire to help those in need start their road to recovery, POCAAN is the place to be!
The scope of Work:
As a CDP at POCAAN, you are a member of a multidisciplinary team that provides comprehensive person-centered treatment for clients enrolled in pre-treatment program. Under the supervision of a clinical supervisor, you will:
- Conduct targeted outreach, via face to face encounters with potential clients.
- Complete chemical dependency assessments.
- Develop, review at least monthly, and amend an individualized service plan for each client.
- Record patient notes by close of business on the day of contact, and ensure files are maintained in accordance with organization’s policies and procedures.
- Make referrals to other resource agencies, as appropriate.
- Provide linkage to other services, as appropriate.
- Provide evidence-based substance use disorder counseling and education for clients in the program.
A., A.A.S or BA degree.
Current valid, active, unencumbered Chemical Dependency Professional License issued by the Washington State Department of Health.
Masters in Human services is preferred. Additional credentialing as a LMHC, MHP, LICSW.
Some local and regional travel is required to meet with clients, conduct business, or attend training. Must be able to independently travel to alternate work locations as needed. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance if operating a personal or company vehicle while on ABHS business.
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance after 90 days of employment
Generous vacation and sick time accrual
Ten paid holidays per year plus a personal day
Job Type: Full-time